Join or Renew Membership in our Club
The Centralia Rifle Club & Junior Division is a fun and exciting club to be a member of. Whether you are interested in taking classes to increase your skills, looking to connect with fellow shooters in the area, or are simply looking for a nice indoor range to target shoot in, we are glad you have chosen to pursue a membership here.
In order to qualify for membership with the Centralia Rifle Club and Junior Division, you must meet certain requirements. You must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Be at least 18 years of age (guests may be younger, but must be at least 10 years of age)
- Be an active member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), or become a member at the time of application
- Be of sound moral character
- Have a Concealed Pistol License or pass a criminal background check (background check fee is $25 per year, non-refundable)
- Must successfully pass a handgun skills test, a Handgun Safety course, or show documented proof of marksmanship training. For the skills assessment, members need to bring a firearm and at least five rounds of ammunition to the meeting. For the course, members are only charged the cost of the course materials, currently $25.00.
Applying for membership is easy. Using the membership form links below, simply complete the forms and bring them to the next meeting with a check for the necessary membership dues. If you are already an NRA member and/or have your Concealed Carry Permit, please bring a copy of one or both with you.
It is very important that applicants bring their NRA card (or join the NRA at the meeting), their CPL or LCCP Concealed Permit(or pay $11 for a yearly background check), and the payment of $140 for dues. If you fail to bring all the required paperwork and payments your membership may be delayed until the following month’s meeting.
NOTE: Adobe Acrobat is required to view and complete the membership forms. You can download a free version of Acrobat by clicking on the Acrobat image below.
After downloading forms, please fill out and bring to the meeting. Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of every month. Occasionally, the scheduled meeting date falls on a holiday, so please check our calendar to verify when the meeting is.
Prospective members please show up at 6:30pm to facilitate your pre-approval of all paperwork and payment(s) being ready for the Board vote in the meeting. If you are absolutely unable to make the Tuesday evening Board Meeting, please call 360-978-4338 to make alternate arrangements.